If you enjoy the zombie modes that accompany the Call of Duty franchise, then we guess it’s a no-brainer that we can expect a zombie mode to be introduced in Activision’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Well the good news is that the zombie mode is expected to be announced and revealed in full come 26th of September, but in the meantime Activision has thought it appropriate to tease fans with a short trailer entitled “WaltZ”. There’s not much to see save for a static television, some music and the moan of zombies. Some have speculated that this is in reference to Nuketown Zombies whereby Nuketown was a map found on Black Ops 1, which has also been revived and turned into a co-op zombie map for Black Ops 2. Either way we expect more details to be revealed tomorrow, so check back with us then for more updates!
- 2013-09-05: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC Headed To PS3, PC Sept. 26
- 2013-04-16: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-12: Black Ops 2 Uprising's Mob Of The Dead Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-04-08: Black Ops 2 Uprising Map Pack Marks The Return Of The Replacers
- 2013-04-05: Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Launching On April 16 With New Story-Driven Zombies Adventure