Call of Duty: Black Ops has been around for quite some time. In fact, the Windows users have been lucky enough to be able to play it ever since 2010. However, Mac users weren’t so lucky and haven’t been able to lay their hands on the game until now since a Mac version hasn’t been released yet.
The good news, though, are that there wait is finally going to be over very soon. It has been officially announced by Aspyr Media that the game will be released for Mac machines within this week, on September 27th to be precise.
Mac users will be able to get the game both through the Mac App Store as well as the Steam for Mac. The game will set you back a cool $49.99 if you are aspiring to get your hands on this soon-to-be released Mac version.
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]