Dell has unveiled a handful of devices today – such as the Latitude 10 enterprise tablet and the Latitude 6430u Ultrabook aimed at the business user on the go, which is why it’s not too surprising to learn that Dell has unveiled an all-in-one desktop system for businesses. Given the OptiPlex 9010 moniker, this is an all-in-one desktop system that has a touchscreen display built into it, thus not only helping save space at work, but will also help to increase interactivity and hopefully collaboration in the process. It also includes a fixed or rotating camera which can be used for video conferencing. It features a 23” 1920×1080 display and will be powered by a vPro-equipped Ivy Bridge processor under the hood with Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 8 running the show.
The OptiPlex 9010’s pricing has yet to be determined, but we expect that we will be given the details upon its release which should be around the same time as Windows 8 launches. So, any business owners out there planning on picking up a couple of these for their offices?RELATED
- Try Out Web Store Apps Without Any Installation
- Man Throws Away Hard Drive With More Than 7,500 Bitcoins Within
- OCZ Files For Bankruptcy, Toshiba Offers To Purchase Assets
- YouTube App Teardown Points To Possible Music Pass Service
- Acer C720P Is Their Latest Touchscreen Chromebook Priced At $299
- Follow: Dell,