I guess you could say that the recently concluded IFA 2012 in Berlin, Germany, did have its fair share of quirky booths. We have all heard about booth babes who are scantily clad, but how about one who prances around in a towel? That would be an unorthodox view, but the $20 Kanguru Smartowel model you see above has a point to make. Basically, this towel does not only keep you dry and prevent your modesty from being shown to the world, it also can be worn in different ways, like a toga for a guy and a tunic if you happen to have a pair of X chromosomes.
Within the front fold of either the red or blue colors, the Kanguru Smartowel gains its “brains” by virtue of a pocket where you can stash away your smartphone or other equally small piece of consumer electronics. Hmmm, I guess this is another name for a bathrobe with pockets, making this a dead end for technological innovation when it comes to clothes.RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Seen at: dvice