We have seen a wireless charging system introduced for the latest Nokia Lumia 920 smartphone, but here we are with BuQu Tech’s Magnetyze magnetic charging system that touts next generation power for both iOS and Android-powered smartphones. Right now, it caters for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, although BuQu Tech did promise that they will be introducing an iPhone 5 compatible version when the latest Apple smartphone rolls out to the masses. I would presume that this particular model would then come with a smaller dock connector, no?
Magnetyze uses patent-pending magnetics technology to ensure your smartphones remained juiced up at all times, making them ready to “grab and go.” Not only that, it also does away with the issue of multiple cords, clumsy cradles as well as having to purchase new charging accessories each time you come home with a different smartphone; especially when you change smartphone manufacturers.
The Magnetyze iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S bundle will retail for $69.99 a pop, where it consists of a Magnetyze protective case, desk stand and magnetic charging and data sync cable.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)