Marshall is without doubt a brand name familiar to musicians all over the world as a company that has put out some pretty amazing guitar/bass amplifiers in the past. Given their expertise on the matter, we guess it’s not surprising that the company has branched out to other aspects of consumer audio like headphones and speakers, and as part of Marshall’s 50th anniversary, the company has revealed the Marshall Hanwell Speaker.
Sporting dual long-throw woofers and hi-fi tweeters, the speaker is housed in a wooden cabinet (which is usually the preferred choice of material when it comes to audio equipment) and covered with black vinyl. It also sports a gold trim and will feature the Marshall logo in gold and basically gives it that rather classic Marshall amp look. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but since the speakers are part of the 50th anniversary, each speaker will feature a numbered commemorative badge which suggests that it could be limited edition (read: expensive).
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music