So it will be later today that Nintendo America will be announcing the release date and pricing of its upcoming console, the Wii U. In the meantime, folks living in Japan might be interested to learn that they will be getting the console on the 8th of December and will be available in two different sets – the premium set and the basic set.
The premium set is priced at ¥31,500 which is about $405 after conversion. It will come with a black Wii U console, a black Game Pad, an AC adapter, a HDMI cable, a Game Pad dock, a console stand and a two year Nintendo Network Premium subscription that will run until December 2014. The basic version is priced at ¥26,250 which is about $337 when converted and will basically offer the Wii U in white, just minus the Game Pad dock, the console stand and the Nintendo Network Premium subscription.
It’s kind of pricey after the conversion, but then again these are prices for the Japanese market and maybe the US/EU market will get different pricing. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled for its US and EU announcements, so stay tuned for the updates!RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: nintendo, wii u,
- Seen at: au.ign