Work on Paul Verhoven’s RoboCop remake has already started on an official basis in Toronto, Canada, where the first few shots of Joel Kinnaman in his new costume has started to make their way online. Needless to say, what you see over here is the new armor that is vastly different (and we would presume, superior) compared to the original suit which we saw way back in 1987. No longer will your eyes be greeted by gun-metal gray, but a cool, sleek black is the shade of the day, making me wonder what happens when RoboCop teams up with the GI Joes to keep the peace on the streets. Of course, moving away too radically from the original design might upset die hard fans of the series, so a careful balance will need to be achieved here.
What do you think of the new RoboCop body armor? Well, one thing’s for sure, you could more or less classify RoboCop as a zombie of sorts, except that this is a law abiding one that does not need to feed on human brains. Come to think of it, what kind of conversations do you think that RoboCop and Judge Dredd would have when they sit down over a pot of tea?RELATED
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- Seen at: cinemablend