If you’ve surfed the internet long enough, you might have heard of the Slender Man, a (hopefully) not real creature that can also be found in the free video game, Slender: The Eight Pages. For those unfamiliar, it’s a horror-based video game in which players have to roam through a forest with only a torchlight where they will have to locate 8 pages. They will occasionally be stalked by the Slender Man where looking at him for long periods of time will drive the player insane (through the game, not in real life).
The developers behind the free game have also been working on a new version with Blue Isle Studios called Slender: The Arrival in which the game has been given a high-def makeover, additional levels, content and a more engaging storyline. The original was pretty scary enough and we can’t say we’re too eager to find out how much scarier it will be with better graphics. No specific release date has been mentioned, but it is expected to arrive for the PC “in the coming months”. In the meantime you can out the first two screenshots from the game on its website. If you haven’t played the original, you can do so here.
Next Story: Nintendo Wii U will reportedly be region-locked
- 2014-04-18: Oculus Rift Allowed Dying Grandma To Experience The Outdoors
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-17: Democreativity Asks For Ideas On Spreading Peace, Love And Democracy
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented