Yesterday we reported that thanks to a leaked photo, we now have more images of RIM’s upcoming Blackberry L-series Blackberry 10 device. Now it seems that a rendering of the Blackberry L-series has surfaced (via @Gustavitt). The poster was rather cryptic as to where they got the rendering, perhaps it was self-created, fan-made or could be real, but either way it looks like a more complete looking version of the Blackberry L-series. Of course it could be created based on the leaked photos so far, but either way we have to admit that it looks pretty good and hopefully the final product will be just as amazing. Until the official announcement, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think? Will this be a Blackberry 10 device you wouldn’t mind picking up for yourself?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)