Google has not forgotten about all you Galaxy Nexus and Nexus S owners, as the Internet search giant has started to introduce the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for both devices. This particular update can be retrieved over the air, where it is said to deliver an improvement in terms of performance alongside added stability, not to mention the customary slew of bug fixes. Do take note, however, that the landscape home screen orientation which was introduced on the Nexus tablet has not been thrown into the mix for both Nexus smartphones.
At time of publishing, the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is only available for GSM-based smartphones, so those who are rocking to a CDMA-based network will just have to exercise the virtue known as patience for a little while longer. The Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update is done via OTA (Over The Air), so we would suggest you take the Wi-Fi route to get it all sorted out. Come on you non-Nexus devices, it should be your time soon!
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2013-11-19 Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-10-15 Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2012-09-18 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean factory image for Nexus S and Nexus S 4G released
- 2012-08-29 Jelly Bean for Verizon Galaxy Nexus available (pre-release)
- 2012-06-28 Galaxy Nexus Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM leaked