In recent days, we have seen the Android Jelly Bean update rolling out to a number of tablets and smartphones. Android users have been waiting for this to happen. However, users of many other Android devices are still waiting to receive the update.
Lucky for users of Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700T) and Acer Iconia Tab (A700), the update has finally arrived on their tablets after a significant wait. The latest version of Android packs a number of new features for these devices.
According to reports, TF700T was all set to receive the Jelly Bean update alongside TF201. However, while TF201 received the update last week, it couldn’t be rolled out to the TF700T tablets due to certain issues. Thankfully, Asus was able to work out the glitches briefly.
If you are a user of either of these two tablets and haven’t received a notification for the update yet, you can pull the manual trigger by going to Settings > About tablet > System Firmware Update > Check now.
The new version of Android brings a far better and efficient user-interface experience and fixes for a number of bugs that were there in Android ICS.
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2013-09-19 ASUS And Acer Merger Rumor
- 2013-09-02 Acer Rules Out Merger With ASUS Or Lenovo
- 2013-04-30 Asus And Acer Reportedly Launching New Chromebooks This Year
- 2013-01-02 ASUS And Acer Bow Out Of Netbook Market