There is nothing quite like a convergence device to make life a whole lot more convenient and efficient. Well, the BioLite Camp Stove is certainly quite the device to own if you are a frequent traveler, as this biomass burning stove not only cooks your food, it is also capable of charging up exhausted batteries of electronic devices simultaneously. The BioLite Camp Stove will come with a built-in fan that circulates air so that smoke is reduced by up to 95%, nearly eliminating black carbon in the process – resulting in a healthier environment for families everywhere. Not only that, waste heat will be converted into electricity, resulting in adequate energy to juice up a smartphone or a LED flashlight.
As long as your electronic device can be charged via USB, then it would be good to go with the BioLite Camp Stove as it comes with a USB port that is located on the yellow power module of the stove. A quick 20 minute charge would result in up to 60 minutes of talk time. The BioLite Camp Stove will retail for $129 a pop, and should be a sight for sore eyes where campers are concerned.
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 13 Ultrabook convertible
- 2014-04-11: Disabled Sea Turtle Gets Artificial Fin To Move Around
- 2014-04-11: Have Body Heat, Will Charge Phone
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service