It was just last week when Borderlands Legends for iOS was revealed in a leaked ad. Following the official announcement last week that the game will be arriving on iOS anytime soon, 2K Games is now announcing that the mobile game is now available for the iPhone, the iPod touch, and the iPad. Beginning today, iOS users can download the game via the iTunes App Store for $4.99 on the iPhone and $6.99 on the iPad.
Borderlands Legends is both an action-RPG and strategy game that will surely bring tons of fun and enjoyment. The game allows players to control their favorite hunters while fending off relentless waves of Skags, Bandits, Psychos, Bruisers and other enemies. The game also features intuitive, touch-based commands for better control and an easy to navigate menu system. It has a random set of maps, weapons, shields and utilities to purchase, and dozens of skills and abilities to unlock.
“The release of Borderlands Legends exemplifies our commitment to growing the Borderlands franchise,” said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. “By offering a high-quality Borderlands experience designed specifically for mobile devices, fans can immerse themselves in the world of Pandora no matter where they are.”
Next Story: Archos 80 Cobalt Android tablet announced
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display