Here’s a clever upgrade on the staid, boring button: you put a little hook behind it so it can keep your headphone cords in place. It’s pretty simple, but considering how many people walk around with headphones every day, it could make a huge difference. It’s a 3-D printed object available for $3.28 from Shapeways. It’s an improvement on the button for a specific use that probably never would’ve been dreamed up had it not been for widely-available 3-D printing. I mean, you can probably wrap the cord around a normal old button and it will do the same thing, but customizing your gear–and that includes clothes–is always cool.
If you want a Button 2.0, you can order them here. Compatible with cords with a 2mm diameter.
Next Story: Windows Phone 8 San Francisco Launch Event
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year