Gamers if you were planning on picking up Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified for your PlayStation Vita, you might be interested to learn that Activision has announced the release date for the game which has been revealed to be on the 13th of November, the same date that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be released to the masses. For those unfamiliar, Declassified will be developed by Nihilistic Software and instead of being story-focused, Declassified will be looking at multiplayer aspects and will introduce the events that lead up to Black Ops 2. The good news is that for North American customers, those who pick up a copy of Declassified will be able to get their hands on a downloadable game for free – Call of Duty: Roads to Victory, a game which was previously only available on the PSP. Until then you can check out the trailer of the game in the video above.
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-04-02: PS Vita Pets Arriving June 3rd
- 2014-03-24: PS Vita System Software Update Version 3.10 Released
- 2014-03-18: PS Vita Set To Receive Hulu Plus, Redbox Instant, Crunchyroll, Etc
- 2012-06-04: Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified and Assassins Creed III: Liberation on the PS Vita