We’ve seen gadgets that can cook while doubling as a charger for your device, using the heat energy to power your phone. Unfortunately those gadgets-slash-chargers are one and the same device which means that it might not be very portable, or for the chefs out there, it might not be up to your standards. Well this EcoCharge system concept by Ardavan Mirhosseini looks like a portable system that will not only play nice with your cookware, but will work with any surface that can produce heat (i.e. home-heaters).
This is thanks to a flexible magnetic face that allows it to adhere to pretty much any metal surface. It will also come equipped with an OLED display that will communicate its conduction efficiency to let users know how efficiently their devices are being charged. Unfortunately this appears to be merely a concept, but who wouldn’t mind seeing it being made a reality?
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics
- 2014-04-07: Analyst: Apple iWatch To Get UV Exposure Sensors
- 2014-03-31: iPhone 6 Concept Based On Alleged Leaked Schematics
- 2014-03-18: Lash Is A Light Attachment Concept For Spray Cans
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive