Porsche Design carries the German supercar name, which is why when it comes to the kind of computer peripherals that it churns out, we more or less look forward to something stunning and of high performance caliber. Well, we are pleased to say that LaCie’s most recent release of the Porsche Design hard drive will target Mac owners, where it delivers the kind of performance one would expect from a supercar brand name, although this is on the hard drive front. As for the P’9223 Slim SSD, it is said to have shed 33% of its original thickness compared to its predecessor, but despite that, it does not compromise in terms of storage space with the option of a 120GB SSD, making sure your USB 3.0 port is well utilized in the process. Should everything run fine and dandy, then you can say just about all Macs released this year will be able to play nice with these offerings from LaCie.
It will cost you $150 for the flash-based edition of the P’9223, but if you do not mind plodding along at the pace of a hard drive, then all you need to do is hand over a Benjamin and you’re good to go.RELATED
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- Follow: lacie, porsche, ssd,