Livescribe has just launched its latest creation that integrates Wi-Fi technology and cloud services into a smartpen. Called the Sky Wi-Fi smartpen, it allows users to store notes on the fly while automatically saving them to Evernote. Sky offers the best of both worlds by making note-taking more enjoyable on a mobile device – whether it’s on a tablet or a smartphone.
Sky is available in 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB storage options, and it includes an additional 500MB of monthly upload capacity (up to 70 hours of recording time) for content created with the smartpen. If you’re looking for a nifty smartpen to match your writing needs, the price is set at $169.95 for 2GB version, $199.95 for the 4GB model, and $249.95 for the 8GB Sky wifi smartpen propack which is offered exclusively online and through Best Buy.
“Thanks to our unique partnership and joint development efforts with Evernote, we have created an amazingly simple and exciting new experience for our customers,” said Gilles Bouchard, Livescribe chairman and CEO. “With the Sky wifi smartpen, they can easily capture important ideas, presentations and conversations in the most natural way, on paper, and they automatically appear right where they want them – on their mobile devices and personal computers.”
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]