If you own an Xbox console and you would love to pair your Xbox 360 controller with your Nexus 7, thanks to a user over at the XDA forums, you now can! While gaming controllers paired with Android devices aren’t exactly new, compatibility with the Xbox 360 controller has been missing all this while. We’re not sure why, perhaps it might be a rivalry between Microsoft and Google and the whole Windows Phone versus Android debate, but whatever the case, you now can. Now the bad news is that it will require you to root your Nexus 7 tablet, so if you haven’t done so already, you will need to. If you’re not sure how to, you might want to do a bit of homework before proceeding. However for those with rooted Nexus 7 tablets, pop on over to the XDA forums to get your hands on the mod that will now let you pair your wireless Xbox 360 controller with your device.
- 2014-02-26 ASUS Nexus 7 Dock Now On Sale
- 2014-02-16 Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2014-02-13 Verizon Nexus 7 LTE Activation Possible Via New Update
- 2014-02-11 Verizon Nexus 7 Release Confirmed For February 13th
- 2014-02-09 Verizon’s Nexus 7 Arrives At Stores (Rumor)