Are you all stoked up for next Monday’s Google event which will, in all probability, see the announcement of a fair number of Nexus branded devices such as the Nexus 4 from LG and the Samsung Nexus 10 tablet? The latter could very well be pictured as depicted above, as we were also privy to sample photos taken with the Samsung Nexus 10 earlier this morning. BriefMobile seem to have a ninja slip them some photos of the purported Nexus 10, where we now have more concrete speculation as to the reported specifications found underneath the hood.
How does a dual-core 1.7GHz Samsung Exynos 5250 processor with a Mali-T604 GPU sound to you? All of that will be accompanied by 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, with a Super AMOLED display boasting 2,560 x 1,600 resolution rounding everything up. Oh yeah, did we mention that Android 4.2 would come with the Nexus 10 right out of the box?
Next Story: Make the most out of Google in Windows 8
- 2014-04-01: Nexus 10 Listed As "Coming Soon" On Google Play
- 2014-01-14: Leaked Nexus 10 Renders Most Likely Fake
- 2014-01-05: New Nexus 10 Release Rumored For CES 2014
- 2013-12-08: Nexus 10 Gets Manual Android 4.4.1 KitKat Update
- 2013-12-02: LG V510 Tablet Might Be The Nexus 8
- 2013-07-25: Google Confirms New Nexus 10 By Samsung Is In The Works
- 2013-07-15: High-End Samsung SM-P900 Tablet Spotted In UAProf
- 2013-02-05: Nexus 10 Launched In Japan
- 2012-11-02: Nexus 10 Review