Just what would be the next big DSLR announcement from camera manufacturers Nikon? It does seem as though that next in line for the stage would be the Nikon D5200, which will oust the current generation D5100 within the coming weeks. No idea on whether there will be other product announcements as well during the Nikon D5200’s debut, but I guess having something introduced to the masses is better than nothing.
It is said that the new Nikon D5200 will come with slightly modified specifications compared to the Nikon D3200, despite using the very same 24-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and share the same EXPEED 3 processor. Some of the differences include its ISO range that stands at 100-6,400 (expandable up to 25,600), a 2,016 pixel RGB metering sensor, and the ability to have a continuous shooting speed of 5fps. Time to start saving up if you think that you want to change your DSLR to something newer, no? After all, Christmas is coming around the corner, and getting a nice present for yourself is not such a bad idea.RELATED
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Seen at: nikonrumors