It’s strange how people are so different when they are playing games online. They can be perfectly decent human beings, but throw them into an online game like Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, and etc. and some of these decent human beings become the most foul mouthed trash talkers known to mankind. Sometimes some things are said in the heat of the moment and when taken out of context, it usually does not paint the person in a very flattering light and it seems that those are the sort of things being used against Maine’s State Senate candidate, Colleen Lachowicz.
Her opponents have launched a website dedicated to her and her World of Warcraft gaming pastime where they have taken snippets of her conversations and turned them against her, using them as “evidence” of her unsuitability for office. Like we said, conversations taken out of context can be misunderstood and in an interview with NBC News, Lachowicz was quoted as saying, “I think it’s weird that I’m being targeted for playing online games. Apparently I’m in good company since there are 183 million other Americans who also enjoy online games […] What’s next? Will I be ostracized for playing Angry Birds or Words with Friends? If so, guilty as charged!”
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11 World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08 Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03 World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase