Apple’s spaceship-like Cupertino campus will be finished in 2016. But with four more years to go, Apple is setting up temporary offices within the city for its thousands of workers. According to Mercury News, Apple is now planning to erect two campuses on the north side of Stevens Creek Boulevard in Santa Clara. The area, which is just a walking distance from the Cupertino city limits, will reportedly host 1,200 workers.
Apple is said to have leased the 96,000 square-foot space from developer Peery Arrillaga. Peery Arrillaga will be building two six-floor building campuses and the first six-story building is expected to be completed in 2014. The second one has yet to be detailed further. These temporary offices should keep Apple’s operations moving. When the circular spaceship-like giant Campus finishes in 2016, over 14,000 employees will be working there.RELATED
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- iOS Gets Demonstrated Using Stop Motion Animation
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now At 74.1%
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Police Arrest Man For Stealing Copper From Site Of Apple's New Campus
- Seen at: mercurynews