Asus has a pretty good track record when it comes to rolling out the latest Android operating system updates for their range of devices so far, and it seems that the company does not want to tarnish such a record by confirming that they are currently working on Android 4.2 updates to be released for their tablets in due time. So far, this bit of news hails from a couple of Dutch-based websites, but any more specific information remains off limits to us.
Needless to say, it does not come as a surprise to us to hear that Asus Transformer Prime TF201 would be first in line to pick up the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean update, and Asus did say that this particular tablet will be on the receiving end of the tablet “soon”. There was no mention of other specific tablets by Asus other than the Transformer Prime TF201, but fret not – Asus did give their word that they are working on a similar update for the rest of its stable of tablets.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 To Get MWC Announcement?
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-02-21: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Might Be Killed Due To Pressure From Google [Rumor]
- 2013-07-01: Nexus 7 2 Specs Leaked By ASUS Rep? [Rumor]
- 2013-06-16: Nexus 7 2 Photo Spotted Online
- 2013-06-03: Asus Transformer Pad Infinity Announced Featuring 2560 x 1600 Display
- 2013-05-28: Asus Transformer AiO Android 4.2.1 Update Rolling Out Now