Blizzard knows that times are hard these days, and there will always be a market of price sensitive gamers who do not want to pick up a game when it is first released simply because they know that the games will go on sale months down the road. If you happen to fall under that category, then you might be interested to find out that Blizzard is also joining in on the Black Friday sale, letting you save $20 on Diablo III and StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
In fact, Blizzard claims that these savings are “too epic to be contained within a single day”, which is why the Blizzard Black Friday discounts are already set in motion. For this week only, you will be able to save $20 each on Diablo III and StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty in the Blizzard Store, making us wonder what are you going to do with the $40 that you save assuming you picked up both titles? Perhaps that extra money could be used to pick up other Black Friday deals on World of Warcraft and its expansions, but this is only available at select retail locations. The Blizzard Black Friday deals will end next Monday.
Next Story: Resistance Collection PS3 Arrives December 5th
- 2014-04-23 BlizzCon 2014 Announced For 7-8 November
- 2014-04-18 Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16 Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11 Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-03-24 Blizzard Still Has An Eye On StarCraft Ghost
- 2013-08-14 Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls Teased By Blizzard
- 2013-08-12 Fanmade StarCraft MMO Mod Launches Kickstarter Campaign
- 2013-05-16 Blizzard Announces Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Soundtrack Album
- 2013-04-04 Blizzard Details Diablo 3 1.0.8 Co-Op Multiplayer Improvements