You might be wondering just what the heck does eyewear have to do with video games, but here we are with Allure Eyewear announcing their exclusively-licensed Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 set of gaming eyewear – comprising of 3D gaming eyewear as well as sunglasses. The extra gear stated here will definitely place you in good stead with the rest of the Call of Duty fans when November 13th rolls around, helping enhance your gaming experience.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Gaming Eyewear claims to boast of high contrast curved lenses which are touted to enhance the spectacular graphics and brilliant visuals of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Specially designed for extended comfort, the curved lenses is said to reduce distracting peripheral light, while helping improve focus and attention to game detail, with its anti-glare coating reducing reflections and improving screen view along the way. Depending on the style of your choice, pricing will range from $29.99 to $84.99.
There will also be the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 3D Gaming Eyewear that will play nice (pun not intended) with folks enjoying gaming in 3D on passive 3D TVs, laptops and monitors. Prices range from $44.99 to $94.99 per pair. [Product Page]
Next Story: Drift HD Ghost action camera
- 2014-04-15: Snoop Dogg Featured In Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Voice Pack
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend