Voiamo has just introduced Globalgig, which is a brand new roaming service which will allow those who tend to travel a whole lot enjoy data on the move without being left to the mercy of free Wi-Fi hotspots. For starters, Globalgig will allow road warriors to suck up to 5GB of data via a monthly contract, and this is assuming you pick up a $119 MiFi dongle along the way. At this point in time, Globalgig’s reach will only be available if you happen to be performing your roaming around in the US, UK and Australia, where this is made possible via the company’s Sprint, O2 and Optus partners, respectively.
Voiamo did mention that they intend to expand to “key Asian, European Union markets, and other large global travel hubs” in the coming year, and one will be able enjoy 1GB of data for $25, 3GB for $39 and 5GB for $49 each month. These contracts will run month-to-month, and you have the option to cancel anytime with 48 hours notice. Not too shabby, don’t you think so?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Seen at: globalgig