Voiamo has just introduced Globalgig, which is a brand new roaming service which will allow those who tend to travel a whole lot enjoy data on the move without being left to the mercy of free Wi-Fi hotspots. For starters, Globalgig will allow road warriors to suck up to 5GB of data via a monthly contract, and this is assuming you pick up a $119 MiFi dongle along the way. At this point in time, Globalgig’s reach will only be available if you happen to be performing your roaming around in the US, UK and Australia, where this is made possible via the company’s Sprint, O2 and Optus partners, respectively.
Voiamo did mention that they intend to expand to “key Asian, European Union markets, and other large global travel hubs” in the coming year, and one will be able enjoy 1GB of data for $25, 3GB for $39 and 5GB for $49 each month. These contracts will run month-to-month, and you have the option to cancel anytime with 48 hours notice. Not too shabby, don’t you think so?
Next Story: Apple Building New Campus In Santa Clara
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5