It has been a few weeks now that members of GTplanet and PlayStation.Blog have been speculating concerning the mysterious appearance of a camouflaged Corvette C7 that appeared in Gran Turismo 5‘s screen saver. Good to know that patience tends to dish out the best results, and it has been confirmed that the Gran Turismo 5 Corvette C7 is available, and you can download the free DLC now via the PlayStation Store.
Spy photos do point towards an estimated value of $100,000, and Chevrolet has certainly done a whole lot to disguise the test car. To ensure you have the best Corvette experience possible, a designated Corvette design team was actually given the unenviable task of developing custom camouflage in order to conceal the new design elements. The road ahead is long, as millions of hours will be accumulated via thousands of rigorous performance trials before the car will roll out later next year.
Once you’re done downloading the exclusive Corvette C7 Test Prototype, and burn some rubber on the track in Gran Turismo 5.RELATED
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- EA Faces Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines Shipping To 300 Beta Testers On December 13
- Fallout 4 Could Be In The Works, According To Leaked Casting Call Documents
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation