Are you looking forward to The Hobbit that is set to be shown (the first part of the movie, at least) at the end of this year? If you answered in the affirmative, then you might want to take a trip to New Zealand by flying Air New Zealand, as the airline has managed to cook up a creative method of having you pay attention to the airline safety video by lacing it with characters from Middle Earth. Released in conjunction with the upcoming The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey movie, the safety video does poke some bit of fun at the Hobbit lifestyle, without compromising on the safety information, of course.
The same folks over at Weta Workshop helped produce this video, which means just about everything has its fair share of authenticity. Heck, director Peter Jackson even managed to squeeze out some time from his busy schedule to make a cameo appearance. No idea on whether the visual distraction will help increase the message’s effectiveness, or will folks just concentrate on all that is Middle Earth without remembering to buckle one’s seat belt?RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Seen at: theflyingsocialnetwork