If you’re planning on picking up a new pair of headphones, how about buying a pair of headphones that will contribute to a good cause as well? If that sounds like something you might be interested in, come November 12th, Veterans Day, Monster will be teaming up with Viacom to help support veterans as part of their Hire a Vet campaign. For those wondering what the campaign is about, it basically involves helping veterans in job seeking and training, using Viacom’s media ties to gain more exposure, leverage and funding.
This is where Monster comes in: a special pair of camo-designed DNA headphones will go on sale on 12th November and will be available for some time after that. They will be only available via Best Buy and an unspecified portion of their sales will go towards the Hire a Vet campaign, which in turn will help fund programs like Wounded Warrior Project, IAVA and Got Your 6. Of course if you think that these headphones aren’t for you, you could always go a different direction, but if you’ve been eyeing the Monster DNA headphones for a while, perhaps this special edition pair could finally help justify your purchase.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music