We’ve seen RIM’s upcoming Blackberry 10 L-series handset leak a couple of times in the past, and we’ve seen the Dev Alpha device appear a few times as well, but now it looks like RIM’s CEO Thorsten Heins and vice president Andrew Bocking were spotted at a Lakers game very recently with what appeared to be Blackberry 10 handsets in their possession. This isn’t too surprising considering but to get themselves photographed like that with their Blackberry 10 handsets on display? We guess they knew that reporters were on sight and what better way to nab themselves and their upcoming product some free publicity, right? Either way based on what we can see, these handsets they are using do not appear to be the Dev Alpha device and actually looks similar (from what we can make of it anyway) to the leaked photos of the L-series. We have to admit that we’re quite curious as to the photo quality that Heins managed to get on his Blackberry 10 phone, but we guess we will have to wait until 2013 to find out!
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices