Samsung does have a fashionable name for one of its “brands”, where select devices that undergo the La Fleur treatment tend to be more fashion forward. In fact, the South Korean consumer electronics giant has been churning out a handful of La Fleur edition devices since the end of 2009, and it does not look as though Samsung is about to stop anytime now. We have gotten wind that there will be a new bunch of La Fleur smartphones, where the slew of them will be powered by the Android operating system, and they are the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy Ace Duos and Galaxy Ace 2.
The La Fleur versions of the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy Ace Duos and Galaxy Ace 2 will arrive in the usual range of colors under that brand – which means we will be looking at plenty of white or pink, and those will be accompanied by some additional flower decoration on both sides of the handset. If you are on the lookout for older smartphone technology with a new twist on the exterior, then we are quite sure you will be happy to hear of the January 2013 release window – making it the ideal Valentine’s Day gift, perhaps?
Next Story: Canon EOS M Doesn't Support Remote Shooting
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung