I know that we here at Ubergizmo would love to bring you the latest kind of news concerning gizmos and gadgets, but once in a while we do come across a unique design for everyday items that we feel we need to share with the world. Case in point, the SuitSuit Washing Machine suitcase that is guaranteed to turn heads whenever you travel, especially if you are at the airport’s luggage conveyor belt. For one, the SuitSuit Washing Machine suitcase is not only a beauty to look at, it is also very light and impact-resistant.
Sporting a patented lightweight locking trolley system alongside multiple height stops, the luxurious interior with mesh lid compartment, packing straps and interior pockets ensure that its contents remain firmly in place throughout your travels, unless the folks over at airport security decide to rummage through your suitcase. The grab handle(s) are equipped with memory foam for additional comfort when carrying, and a TSA lock adds another level of security. There are different sizes of the same washing machine design to suit every budget.
Next Story: Archos 97 XS Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-16: LaCie Confirms Customer Data Breach On Their Website
- 2014-04-15: Steve Jobs Movie Will Not Be Directed By David Fincher
- 2014-04-15: FBI Adds Facial Recognition To Its Arsenal
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-11: SELFIE Mirror Shoots Seflies