Assassin’s Creed 3 was released not too long ago and we’re sure that many gamers have gone out and gotten their hands on it. Given that the game is the third installment in the series, there were other Assassin’s Creed games that some gamers might have not gotten the chance to play. Well if you’ve played Assassin’s Creed 3 and loved it and are wondering what the previous titles were like, Ubisoft has confirmed that there will be an Assassin’s Creed Anthology that is expected to be released later this month. According to Ubisoft, the Assassin’s Creed Anthology Edition will contain:
- Assassin’s Creed
- Assassin’s Creed 2, plus Sequence 12: Battle of Forlì DLC and Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities DLC
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – The Da Vinci Edition, includes The Da Vinci Disappearance single-player add-on, 2 additional missions: Trajan Market and the Aqueducts, new multiplayer features: 1 Map + 6 Characters + 2 new modes
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations – The Ottoman Edition, includes The Lost Archive single-player add-on, 3 Skins, Capacity upgrades and additional mission: Vlad the Impaler’s Prison, plus new multiplayer features: 6 Maps + 7 Characters + Customisation Items
- Assassin’s Creed 3, plus a Season Pass for all forthcoming DLC, the first of which is available from mid-December 2012.
The entire collection is expected to be priced at £119.99 which is about $190 when converted. It will launch on the 30th of November for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 console, but there was no word if there will be a PC edition as well. Sounds like a pretty epic collection – anyone planning on picking it up for themselves?
- 2013-04-23: Assassin's Creed 3: The Redemption Released On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-02-06: Assassin's Creed 3 King Washington DLC Release Dates Announced In New Trailer
- 2012-11-30: Extremely limited edition Assassin's Creed 3 package goes up for auction
- 2012-11-26: Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3 missing from UK Steam store
- 2012-11-22: Assassin's Creed 3 bound for the Benelux region gets its entire shipment stolen