Unmonday might sound rather weird for a company name, but this Finnish speaker company has just announced that they will be putting the Unmonday 4.3L through production paces after receiving around $1 million from a private investor. This independent Airplay speaker will literally deliver a new twist where audio speakers are concerned, as it boasts of a patented hexagonal porcelain enclosure which will deliver superlative sound sans audio wires, transmitters or separate controllers. You can listen to your sound in Mono, Stereo or Dolby Surround sound, and switching between one and another is as simple as rolling the Unmonday in order to switch to one of five Dolby Surround channels.
The Unmonday speaker literally comes with an Alpair 10 full-range driver, Apple Airplay and a motion sensor, so that you can hook up to half a dozen speakers for streaming music or movie soundtracks throughout your humble abode. Pre-orders for the Unmonday 4.3L will cost you a very special $499, which is a huge discount off the estimated $700 recommended retail price. Shipping of the Unmonday 4.3L is tipped to happen sometime early next year.
Next Story: Mophie Powerblu powers its way to the FCC
- 2014-04-21 Beats Music Subscription Reportedly In The Low Six-Figures
- 2014-04-21 Boom Boom Bluetooth Speakers Will Evolve Over Time
- 2014-04-20 Rubens' Tube Pyro Board Is An Audio Visualizer For Our Times
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-18 Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience