It wasn’t too long ago that the Oppo Finder was revealed for the Chinese market and even if you’ve never heard of the brand/company before, you were probably pretty impressed at just how thin it was when it measured at 6.9mm, but it looks like another Chinese company has come along and possibly upstaged the Oppo Finder. Dubbed the Vivo X1, it seems that this particular smartphone will have the privilege of calling itself the world’s thinnest smartphone and according to its manufacturer, it measures a mere 6.55mm thin (to give it some perspective, the iPhone 5 measures 7.6mm thin).
The handset is manufactured by BBK who is apparently one of the leading manufacturers of DVD players in China, and as far as the specs are concerned, the Vivo X1 will sport a 4.7” qHD display, a 1.2GHz Cortex-A9 dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2,000mAh battery with support for wireless charging and will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. It will be priced around 2,498 Yuan which equates to about $400, a price we’re sure some are willing to pay to own such a thin device.RELATED
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Seen at: theandroidsoul