Rewind time by a decade, and if someone were to tell you that your home video game console is going to one day stream financial data from the Internet to your big screen TV, and you would probably pooh pooh that idea as though business and pleasure should not mix in terms of game consoles. Today, the Xbox 360 has taken that notion and slapped it silly, where the Wall Street Journal’s video content archive as well as up to four hours of streaming financial news and analysis will be made accessible over your Xbox 360 every single day.
Some of the content will be pulled from Barron’s and AllThingsD, allowing you to make sure that you do not miss that sell or buy call on stocks which you have been monitoring all week long whenever you take breaks from your Halo 4 gaming sessions. In order to take advantage of this feature, you will need to own a Gold level subscription though. Have you given the new app/service a go already, and how do you find it?
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"