Acer’s TravelMate B113 was first unveiled in June this year. Acer missed to announce its availability and pricing, so, just in time for the holidays, the Taiwanese computer technology giant is now selling it here in the U.S. for $399. On the other hand, our readers in Canada can avail the ultrabook for $369. Acer has an audience in mind when it made the TravelMate B113 – students. Yes, Acers markets the B113 has an ultrabook that can easily fit into the backpack, minus the excess weight.
And as mentioned previously, it is powered by the latest “Ivy Bridge” 3rd Generation Intel Core i3 processors and can run either Windows 8 Pro or Windows 7 Professional. The TravelMate B113 features an 11.6-inch Acer ComfyView LCD LED backlit display with a 1366 x 768 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio. It also comes with 4GB of DDR3 memory (upgradable to 8GB), 500GB of SATA hard disk storage capacity, and a six-cell battery that can deliver seven hours of battery life. Get yours now.
Next Story: SMS Celebrates 20th Birthday
- 2014-04-10 Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30 Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27 Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12 Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing