While speakers that allow wireless streaming might not exactly be in the forefront of the audiophile’s mind, they do serve a purpose, especially for those who us who rely on our mobile devices to store our music collection. The good news is that if you’re in the market for a set of wireless speakers, Audio Pro, a specialist loudspeaker company from Sweden, has announced a new set of speakers part of its Living wireless speaker range – the Audio Pro LV1.
The LV1 will feature a built-in 4x35W amplifier, 2 x 1” tweeters, 2 x 3.5” woofers and will feature a frequency range of 50 – 22,000Hz. According to its manufacturer, the LV1 will be able to play music with CD-quality, and is compatible with files like FLAC and Apple’s own Lossless file format. The LV1 can also be networked with other LV1 speakers as long as it is within the range of the transmitter, allowing users with large living rooms to fill up the room with sound. Decked in leather, the Audio Pro LV1 is priced at £350 each, a bit on the pricey side but we guess there are those out there who can justify its price.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music