BeeWi intends to inject a little bit of fun into the world of toys with their offerings that they will parade at the upcoming CES 2013 that is happening early next month, coming in the form of the iconic Mini Cooper, combat helicopters and a Wi-Fi camera buggy that will play nice with iOS and Android powered devices. This new collection of wirelessly controlled smart toys will see BeeWi launch in the US for the first time, the stylish Mini Cooper, for which it holds the exclusive license worldwide. The BeeWi Mini Cooper (S and Coupé) will feature an extremely zippy motor that delivers hours of high speed action behind the wheel, and it will be controlled via Bluetooth, meaning you are limited to at most a 10 meter radius. You can pick up the Mini for $69.99 a pop.
The $119.99 Sting Bee, on the other hand, is the first-ever Bluetooth Combat Helicopter, where one can “fight” against another or shoot on the included electronic target. All you need to do is download the free BeeWi HeliPad app for iOS and Android and you’re good to go. Last but not least, the Scara Bee is a unique Wi-Fi controlled buggy that was specially designed for indoor and outdoor use, and will come with an integrated VGA camera that delivers live video capture and recording.
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes