Is BLU Products a company that you’ve heard of? If you haven’t we can’t say we blame you, but if you’re in the market for an affordable Android smartphone unlocked and free from carriers, then you might be interested in the company’s Vivo 4.65 smartphone which will be priced at $300 and should be available for purchase come January 2013. So what can you expect for $300? Surprisingly its specs aren’t too shabby and they should be more than adequate at getting the job done, especially for the user shopping on a budget or for a parent looking for a cheap smartphone for their kids.
Sporting a 1.2GHz A9 dual-core processor, the Vivo 4.65 will feature, well, a 4.65” HD Super AMOLED display. It will ship with 1GB of RAM and an 8MP rear-facing camera and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich preinstalled along with support for dual SIM. Not exactly the most mind-blowing specs, but they aren’t the worst either and like we said earlier, we have no doubt that it should be able to get the job done.RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Seen at: engadget