If you are a proud owner of the Nikon D600 DSLR, and would want to venture into the world of underwater photography, then you might want to make sure that you have the right kind of equipment – and what better way to get started than with the Nauticam NA-D600 underwater housing? The Nauticam NA-D600 is unique as it comes with a depth rating of 100m, but you will certainly have to fork out an arm and a leg for it with a $3,300 price tag attached to this puppy. Shipping commences this December 20th, and you can be sure that your D600 is in safe hands since Nauticam prides itself in being the world’s largest and most technologically advanced manufacturer of aluminum underwater housings,
What else can we say about the Nauticam NA-D600 underwater housing, other than that it is meant for those who are serious in improving their photography skills when they are underwater? One thing’s for sure, your Nikon D600 is not going to sleep with the fishes when it is hooked up with the Nauticam NA-D600 underwater housing.
Next Story: Bing Desktop 1.1 Arrives
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle