Nintendo has finally gotten their hands on what seems to be one of the more advanced implementations of dual-display gaming, calling it the Panorama View Feature which basically allows you to move the Wii U controller around in order to check out a different perspective compared to what is seen on the TV screen that the Wii U is hooked up to. This technology was recently granted a patent, and the patent document itself has rambled on and on about the kind of gyrosensors that saw action within which helped determine the controller’s change in position. I guess you can somewhat say that it is simpler in practice compared to in theory. Well, kudos to the folks over at Nintendo for picking up this patent, it would surely go some way in helping them maintain an edge in the dog-eat-dog world of video game consoles.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: nintendo, wii u,
- Seen at: engadget