The Full HD smartphone is no longer the stuff of legends – in fact, sooner or later, you would find smartphones that have a Full HD resolution display being the norm, while anything less than that would be deemed to be low-end. Of course, at this point in time, all Full HD display smartphones on the Android platform do seem to be their respective flagship models of different smartphone manufacturers, and the Pantech Vega IM-A860 is no different, coming in the Vega IM-A860S and IM-A860L flavors. Chances are these will be codenames for SK Telecom and LG U+, which are a pair out of the trio of major carriers in South Korea.
So far, the Pantech Vega IM-A860 has been seen in GLBenchmark’s database, and in the process received Wi-Fi certification, so chances are pretty high (with expectations running so) that a formal launch is right on track. Still, perhaps it is too optimistic to expect a Full HD Pantech Vega to make its way to the market before 2012 is over, so a CES announcement does seem to be the more reasonable conclusion.
Next Story: HTC Android Jelly Bean Device Update List Leaked
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05 Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27 Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor