The Full HD smartphone is no longer the stuff of legends – in fact, sooner or later, you would find smartphones that have a Full HD resolution display being the norm, while anything less than that would be deemed to be low-end. Of course, at this point in time, all Full HD display smartphones on the Android platform do seem to be their respective flagship models of different smartphone manufacturers, and the Pantech Vega IM-A860 is no different, coming in the Vega IM-A860S and IM-A860L flavors. Chances are these will be codenames for SK Telecom and LG U+, which are a pair out of the trio of major carriers in South Korea.
So far, the Pantech Vega IM-A860 has been seen in GLBenchmark’s database, and in the process received Wi-Fi certification, so chances are pretty high (with expectations running so) that a formal launch is right on track. Still, perhaps it is too optimistic to expect a Full HD Pantech Vega to make its way to the market before 2012 is over, so a CES announcement does seem to be the more reasonable conclusion.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: pantech,
- Seen at: androidauthority