Remember how we talked about the Polaroid IM1836 mirrorless Android camera just a few days ago, speculating whether that rather interesting bit of technology is real or not? It seems that you can dump all of the rumors concerning it to the rubbish bin, as it has been confirmed by the horse’s mouth. Imaging Resource quotes Polaroid CEO Scott Hardy as saying, “There will be an Android powered, interchangeable lens camera introduced by Polaroid at CES 2013.”
I am not quite sure whether to perform a quick whoop and dance all around in an ancient, mystique pattern that our tech forefathers taught us, but you certainly would not get a clearer confirmation that that, other than the possibility of spilling the beans on hardware specifications. Well, the rumor concerning the Polaroid IM1836 on Tuesday alluded to an 18-megapixel sensor and a 3.5″ LCD display, but all we need to do now is play the patience card and wait for everything to be revealed at CES in just a fortnight’s time. Are you stoked yet?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!