Sceptre has plenty of options for the consumer in the coming year in terms of consumer electronics, and you can keep a keen eye out at CES 2013 that is happening just next month. We will be taking a closer look at what is touted to be the world’s first Wi-Fi 2.1 enabled sound bar, although there will also be a spanking new Rimless series and a range of HDTVs that boast of MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) technology that enables smartphones and other compatible portable devices to directly hook up to the display unit.
As mentioned earlier, the Wi-Fi Enabled Sound Bar is the first ever 2.1 compact sound bar to date that comes with built-in Wi-Fi, allowing it to transforms your TV into a smart TV in an instant. No idea on pricing though, but it should be able to hit the market in a short while’s time after CES is over. Just for reference, how much are you willing to pay for a wireless sound bar?
Next Story: Redbox Instant Launches Today
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-04-16: iOS 8 Could Feature Built-In Song Identification Thanks To Shazam [Rumor]