Sony Mobile does seem to be getting themselves busy at this time of the year, as another smartphone has been spotted in the wild – at least, its model number. We are talking about the Sony C5303 model that will be part of the Xperia range (aren’t all Sony smartphones under that category these days?). Apart from the C5303 model number, we do know that it has been codenamed HuaShan, with the handset tipped to roll out on a global basis. According to various sources that Xperia Blog consulted, this particular smartphone is tipped to to feature a raft of model numbers (C5302, C5303, C5306) to accompany the China release.
EXIF details (information of a particular handset that one can derive based on a photo shot using said device) will feature a new firmware version 12.0.A.0.273, otherwise known as eDream 12. Previously, eDream 10 firmware was spotted on the Sony C650X ‘Odin’. In all probability, HuaShan will most likely end up as a mid-range model sometime next year, compared to the perceived flagships Yuga and Odin.
Next Story: Apple Patents Intelligent Call Options
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-15: HTC One M8's Dual-Lens Setup Draws Interest From Huawei And Lenovo [Rumor]