Sony Mobile does seem to be getting themselves busy at this time of the year, as another smartphone has been spotted in the wild – at least, its model number. We are talking about the Sony C5303 model that will be part of the Xperia range (aren’t all Sony smartphones under that category these days?). Apart from the C5303 model number, we do know that it has been codenamed HuaShan, with the handset tipped to roll out on a global basis. According to various sources that Xperia Blog consulted, this particular smartphone is tipped to to feature a raft of model numbers (C5302, C5303, C5306) to accompany the China release.
EXIF details (information of a particular handset that one can derive based on a photo shot using said device) will feature a new firmware version 12.0.A.0.273, otherwise known as eDream 12. Previously, eDream 10 firmware was spotted on the Sony C650X ‘Odin’. In all probability, HuaShan will most likely end up as a mid-range model sometime next year, compared to the perceived flagships Yuga and Odin.
Next Story: Apple Patents Intelligent Call Options
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users