It is not too long ago when we brought you word that Sony Mobile has a couple of new smartphones from the Xperia stable that will run on the Android operating system, where they are the Sony Xperia E and the Xperia E Dual, where they are known as the C150X and C160X, respectively. At the time of the smartphones’ announcements, there was no word on the pricing details, but I guess we did not really have to wait that long, as Sony Mobile Germany has released the recommended prices in its press release, with the Sony Xperia E tipped to cost €159, whilst dual SIM model which is aptly known as the Xperia E dual, will set one back by €169.
Just to jog your memory, the Sony Xperia E alongside its dual SIM brother will come with a functional 3.5-inch (320 x 480) TFT display, run on a 1GHz single-core MSM7227A Snapdragon S1 processor, carry 512MB RAM, accompanied by 4GB of internal memory and just in case you want to expand its storage capabilities, there is a microSD memory card slot. A 3.2-megapixel camera with VGA recording capability is also thrown into the mix, all of them powered by a 1500mAh removable battery.
Next Story: Assassin's Creed 4 to take place in Brazil?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)