Each smartphone range will need to have a flagship in order to best represent the company’s particular expertise in various departments that make up a smartphone – both software and hardware. Well, Sony Mobile does seem to be working on more than one 2013 flagship models, and the Yuga is one of them, where it will arrive in Japan on NTT DoCoMo with the model number SO-02E. So far, we have only caught whiff of the Yuga’s international model number (C660X), but this is the Japanese version that we are talking about that has already passed the FCC’s test with flying colors, while we are treated to a schematic of the back of the handset.
Needless to say, what was shown is not different from the leaked photos that we’ve seen so far. From what the documents revealed, the Yuga SO-02E will come with a 2,330mAh battery, which should be enough to keep the rumored 5-inch Full HD display going for the whole day. Apart from that, we also know that the Yuga SO-02E will support network frequency bands that on GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900; UMTS/HSPA Bands 1/5/6/19 and LTE Bands 1/19/21.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: FCC, Sony,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net